Creating Lifetimes of Smiles
Our oral health touches every part of our lives. Dental disease and missing or misaligned teeth affect our overall wellness and how we feel about ourselves and our appearance. It’s important to have optimal dental health and a clean, confident smile, to ensure a healthier body and stronger self-esteem.
Dr. Steven Brightwell and our dental team would be honored to be your partners on the road to a healthy smile. Since 1985, we’ve worked closely with our patients, using a range of advanced techniques and technology, to help each achieve a smile they love. We’d like to help you and your family members, too!
We believe in patient-centered dentistry; everything we do is tailored to you.
- Caring: We want to thoroughly understand what you want and need and will always respect your desires. We’re genuinely concerned about your comfort and well-being.
- Friendly: Ours is a happy, welcoming practice and all of us look for ways to brighten your day.
- Professional: We adhere to the highest clinical and ethical standards, and are courteous and customer-oriented.
- Personable: We strive to form genuine, lasting, and meaningful relationships with each patient and the family.
- Filled with a Positive Attitude: We look at the bright side, take things in stride and seek joy in all we do. We believe it’s important for you to receive care in a supportive, upbeat environment.
- Committed to Quality: We want to be the best at what we do so we can provide you with the best care, the best experience, and have you smiling at the thought of a visit.
Dr. Brightwell and our team love meeting and caring for people of all ages. We’re attentive and respectful of each person as an individual, and do all we can to ensure you achieve the healthy smile of your dreams. As a family-friendly office, we welcome parents to join their children in the operatory.
We believe in teamwork. We’ll work with you rather than dictating a certain treatment path. It’s important for you to understand what’s happening in your mouth so you can make educated, informed decisions about treatment and home care. So we focus on education. All of us will support and encourage you as you develop healthier habits and take control of your oral health.
At our practice, we will care for you as we would a member of our own family. We’re excited to be your dental care partners and even more excited to get to know you!
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation
Please contact our Prairie Village, KS comprehensive family dental office to schedule a consultation with Dr. Brightwell. The sooner you call, the sooner you’ll be on the path to a lifetime of healthier and happier smiles!